Burrata with Strawberries and Balsamic
Simple, yet elegant. This is one of those salads that you just keep going back to. Whenever I make it, it ends up being my favorite part of the meal. It is creamy, spicy, sweet and tart, all at the same time. This assembled dish is a crowd pleaser that will impress your friends and family at your next summer get together. Somehow, it tastes better served outside on a warm evening.
· 2 medium sized burrata
· 1 pint of strawberries
· 2 tablespoons of olive oil
· 6 ounces arugula
· Balsamic vinegar glaze (such as Trader Joe’s)
1. Wash and dry your strawberries. Halve, then thinly slice the strawberries. Set aside.
2. Evenly distribute the arugula amongst four bowls. Drizzle arugula with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss gently.
3. Top each bowl with half of a burrata and a quarter of the strawberries. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve at room temperature.